December 3, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside..

      The holidays are here! I don’t know about you, but I am always thrilled for this season. It is ‘Christmas in the City’ and all of the lights, holiday-themed windows and ice skating are warming my heart. However, while my heart is warm Jack Frost is doing his best to make the rest of me quite cold. Since December started he has been nipping at my nose and I have bundled up whenever I go outside. It is too bad that Jack has been forcing me to hide my jewelry underneath all my winter accessories.

My good-ole friend Jack Frost

     Just because I have to be covered up from head to toe in order to stay warm doesn't mean I can't still accessorize with jewelry as much as possible! And why not be cute and accessorize with crystallized jewelry that reminds me of the icicles and snowflakes that come during the winter?



 These Ben-Amun earrings from the Pearl & Crystal Collection remind me of a snowflakes.

       Ben-Amun’s Pearl & Crystal earring would look very cute peeking out from underneath my wool winter hat.



    
This Ben-Amun Pearl &Crystal Antique Brooch made me think of the icicles hanging in the winter



        This brooch would be the best piece of jewelry to pin on top of the layers of clothing I have on. It would add a lot of sparkle to my black wool jacket.

-Jasmine

All Jewelry, Ben-Amun by Isaac Manevitz
Available by phone at (212) 944-6480

No comments:

Post a Comment