January 13, 2011

Summer Jewelry Picks

For the past few days, I have been surrounded by accessories at every turn! One of the trade shows Ben-Amun participates in was held earlier this week. Shoes, bags and jewelry brands galore previewed their new Spring/ Summer '11 collections for buyers and press.

It got me thinking about what kind of jewelry I plan to incorporate into my summer looks. Ahh, summer! I may still be trudging around in my fur covered winter boots, but the thought of colorful jewelry helps me get through these cold, winter days. 

Today, Refinery29.com posted their 5 Jewelry Trends to Try Now! Plastics and lucites are such a great way to add a fun, 60's pop of color to an outfit. Check out my favorite Ben-Amun picks below.


Frosted Lucite Ring

Green Italian Bead and Crystal Earrings

Brazilian Brights Stretch Bracelet

Lemon Thick Resin Bangle

Thin Lucite Bangle

Bright White Resin Ball Earrings
Green Resin Bangle






I picture layering all of these pieces for a trip to the beach!

-J

All jewelry, Ben-Amun by Isaac Manevitz
Available by phone at (212) 944-6480

No comments:

Post a Comment