October 20, 2010

I can't believe they let me in here!

Hi, my name is Emily, and I have an addiction to all things bridal.

This should always be the first sentence out of my mouth, particularly in job interviews. That way when the office gets quiet and I suddenly blurt out something about this fantastic new headpiece... or dress, or flower arrangement, or baked good, or place setting, or ring... or, well anything that sparkles really, then people will be prepared.

Thank goodness Ben-Amun's Pearl and Crystal collection has been wildly popular among bridal publications and boutiques alike. That way I can get my fix. A magazine here, an event there...

Oh, who am I kidding? There can never be enough bridal for me! Which is why when Korinne and I received an invitation to a Martha Stewart Weddings Bridal Market Celebration (kind of like fashion week, but bridal), I nearly jumped out of my seat with excitement.

Martha Stewart?! Weddings?! Where do I sign up?!

The Venue

 The event was spectacular. The theme was 'All That Sparkles'- could life get any better? No, it could not. There was an array of tasteful gold confetti, adorable theme drinks, delicious appetizers- mini grilled cheese, anybody?, and a spot on d.j. There were booths for Tribeca Treats, L'Arte del Gelato, Essie (nothing makes us happier than free manicures!), and more. It was super fun.




Did I mention how incredible everyone looked? The wedding industry sure does clean up well.

Martha Stewart and Darcy Miller

Working with Sherri Caudell Brennan, Associate Fashion Editor at Martha Stewart Weddings, has been a blast for us and it was great to see her smiling face at the event! Special thanks to Editorial Director Darcy Miller and Publisher Amy Wilkins, as well as the whole Martha Stewart Weddings Staff for inviting us. We had a fantastic time.

Check out our Press page for Ben-Amun's recent coverage in Martha Stewart Weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment