November 17, 2010

A Happy Hello

Hello dear readers! Although I am sure you are all sad to see Emily go, I hope you are excited to see what I have in store for the next months. 

Let me introduce myself: My name is Jennifer and I am a self proclaimed fashion fanatic. I am absolutely off-the-wall mad about everything jewelry, clothes and shoes. In fashion, learning the ropes means being familiar with everything your business has to offer. In other words, I get to stare endlessly at hundreds of pieces of Ben-Amun jewelry in all metals, jewels and materials.

I would wear any of Ben-Amun designer Isaac Manevitz’s creations, but like anyone else I have my favorites. I thought I’d share with you a few of my favorite pieces so you can get a better idea of my style.



 I love the mesh chain texture of this bracelet. It's very warrior girl meets NYC.



This isn't your ordinary link necklace; this one has major attitude. 



The first time I learned of Ben-Amun jewelry was when style muse Kate Moss was photographed in the coin necklace. These earrings seem wearable for day or night, while giving off that same muse-y vibe.

So fans, friends, family, admirers... keep these pieces in mind when you think of me for the holidays.

-J

All Jewelry, Ben-Amun by Isaac Manevitz
Available by phone at (212) 944-6480 

No comments:

Post a Comment