November 3, 2010

Sugar Rush

DailyCandy has been my saving grace on yet another Wednesday. This morning while clicking around on the DC website, I found the story '12 Best Mom and Pop Candy Shops in the Country'. Seriously, read this story. Just looking at the pictures made me giddy.

That feeling of excitement has carried me through the crazy day we've been having here at Ben-Amun. I don't think anyone in the office has been at their desk since about 10:00 a.m.

Our newest collection has been causing quite a buzz among magazine editors and department store buyers alike. This means a lot of running around for us and beautiful jewelry for you!

Back to the candy... yum. Since we've met, I don't need to explain my thought process here... but this is what I've been thinking about today. Enjoy!

Very vintage!


For the girly types!


A classic choice.



SUGAR RUSSSSHHHH!!!

All jewelry, Ben-Amun by Isaac Manevitz.
Available by phone at (212) 944-6480.




No comments:

Post a Comment