November 2, 2010

Warm Weather Wishes

With the temperature dropping in NYC and the holiday season looming ahead, we're getting pretty giddy here at Ben-Amun. We've already commenced talk of the Thanksgiving feasts and Christmas music to come, but with Regina and Isaac's recent return from Dubai we can't help but dream of warmer climates in the meantime.

Isaac and Regina in Dubai!

After all, we're surrounded by Spring jewelry day after day, because in the fashion world it is already Spring... or at least it's time for all the retailers to prepare for what Spring will look like in their stores.

So while I'm more of a 'heavy-cable-knit sweater-with-leggings-and-a-giant-crystal-necklace' kind of girl, I've been fantasizing about what life would be like as a 'maxi-dress-with-sandals-and-a-giant-beaded-necklace' type. (Obviously, the 'giant' part is imperative to my style, if you hadn't already noticed.)


I love, love, love the colors here! Greens and blues always remind me of the beach, which is my favorite place whenever it is warm. Here are some more warm weather options, for the 'not-so-giant' and 'non-necklace' types!





  
All jewelry, Ben-Amun by Isaac Manevitz.
Available by phone at (212) 944-6480.

So we'll continue dreaming from NYC and those of you lucky enough can scoop up some of these goods and wear them where the weather is much warmer.... You may just spot me freezing while trying out a new style around Union Square... I'll be the girl in bright colors with the blue lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment