November 24, 2010

I am Thankful for...

It's official- the holiday season has arrived. This means making sure we have exactly the right outfits and jewels to match for all of our upcoming parties, dinners and get-togethers. So what am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? A chance to buy new outfits! Which of my three looks do you like best?

My first look:
dress, nasty gal

I would pair these Ben-Amun teardrop earrings with this black dress from one of my favorite online stores, Nasty Gal. The earrings make the simple black dress look glamorous.

My second look:
dress, Selfridges

This dress is stretchy (very important for the holidays!), yet still extremely chic and interesting. To accentuate the bare arm, I would pair this dress with the Ben-Amun brass cuff.

My third look:
leggings, Creatures of Comfort
My last look is more casual, but in the perfect holiday hue- gold! I would wear a sheer, white t-shirt tucked into these amazing gold leggings by VPL with the Ben-Amun ribbon and chain necklace.

Also, check out Ben-Amun's brand new, launched-today website!!

-J

All jewelry, Ben-Amun by Isaac Manevitz
Available by phone at (212) 944-6480

No comments:

Post a Comment